Saturday, December 02, 2006

.............................................

I had a trip down memory lane and i was pleasently pleased to say the least(:D). I went to school yesterday and the school was in the midst of sports day practice. That brought back a lot of fond memories alright. Although i was never a whiz at sports i have to say i had my share of successes at the school level. The best part of my final sports day was tht we managed to do something that had seemed near impossible before. We(CHEETAH) took the house champioship away from LEOPARD. Now for the uninitiated (i am sure most of u have already guessed ryt) these are two of the 4 houses of our school the others being PANTHER and JAGUAR. The celebration tht we had tht year was awesome u just couldnt catch us - ryt from the 5th std to the 12th std. and whats more it was almost a clean sweep in all the divisions so the victory was even sweeter and what made it special was tht most of the office bearers were from CHEETAH in my final year. I was SPL, Vijay was Sports Prefect and Dharma was Cul Sec and well we went out in style is all i can say[:)]

And then ofcourse i meant Shankari M'am. I had gone with Bharath actually. Since we both had been blue eyed boys of the school we had quite a good time. Shankari M'am(history) gave us a lot of scoops i suppose and thn we went and met our language teachers(i dont know why but those ties are the strongest actually - the ones with language teachers). Mangla Gowri M'am(english) chatted with us for some time. It is thn tht i realised tht my propensity for idle chatter and casual chit chat(especially with teachers) had not died away just subdued.

There is always this sence of peace tht i get after i go to my old school. The fact tht i spent 14 years of my life there might have somthing to do with it i suppose. I was practically grinning all day yesterday. And thn today mom was cleaning the house and well i started going through all my old certificates. My my!!! i had a lot of them. I really am talented (even if i say so myself:D). That helped me pass time today. It was fun going through all tht. I had won the general proficiency abt 12 times all over and the english prize 5 times which is a perfect score(5/5). U know looking at all tht i should say i was really the darling boy of my school. Too many incidents point tht way for me to ignore tht fact i suppose.

Well i had a real good time these last two days going back to my school days. Well ppl like i said i am so vetti u myt get another update within the next two days. Until thn this is urs truly signing off bubye................. and keep luking at this space:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home