Sunday, October 22, 2006


DAMN WHT HAPPENED THR??

Looking at the previous post and comparing it with the rest of my posts i realised tht it was not my usual style of writing. The dark foreboding style has never been mine. i leave tht solely in the hands of the russian authors.

U know this sem had its bright moments too. It was not all dark and depressing. The talks with raghav on the way home - the preparations for Eureka(had a real blast during that).
I dont remeber much of classes this sem. Algo was always interesting but the rest were dreary and boring . I have to say Eureka was really a very good period. I actually had a lot of fun getting it ready.

Brainscan was another fun event. Both with eureka and brainscan the seniors gave us full freedom and getting the papers ready and conducting the events was interesting and well.... in a way heartening.

A-> XYZ was formulated at a time when guess i was feeling real warm and fuzzy but those moments were a bit infrequent this sem.

And hey before i forget i have to say the G81 reunion was a time when i had a blast. An entire weekend at Mayajaal with a license to party. It was awesome. I really enjoyed myself there. U should have seen me dance away to glory(Now my friends will always attest to the fact that i have energy on stage but i cant dance for my life and thas wht happened here too) and well i guess i made a lot of acquaintances thr.

But i shouldnt complain. Ths sem was different. I guess i found some long time replacements for a few of my friends from my pre college life. I have never belonged in a group and its true in college too. this is the first time actually that three of my really good friends know each other.
Raghav again has played a real big role this sem in my life. Agni with him was memorable. U see the best way to advance in any organisation is to hitch ur star to that of someone higher thn u. My star was Raghav i guess. He's one person who has given me a lot of sound counsel this sem.But i remain aimless. My sole desire for this post was to write about the good times as well and i am digressing.
The best things that have come out of this sem are not tangible things. They are realtionships and the knowledge you gain about the people around you. I have no doubt that i will clear EDC this sem and i wont revisit tht issue again. But this sem i have done a lot of introspection and the last time i did tht was way back in eleventh(My previous all time low).
Now i guess i sign off before i start brooding again................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home